Monday, August 17, 2009

August Fibre Box is out!


Wow, what a weekend! I'm happy to say that the inaugural August 2009 edition of the Canadian Fibre Box has been left in the hands of Canada Post and will be making its way to your mail box, door step, etc. shortly!

I had a lot of fun putting this month's box together, and I ironically, I visited our BC weaver and owner of Penelope Fibre Arts in person while not having a chance to visit the closer Topsy Farms on Amherst Island, Ontario. I am looking forward to visiting them soon! Ana of Art-by-Ana lives in Ottawa, so she even helped put the boxes together! Thank you Ana.

This week I will work out how many new subscriptions may be opening up. One-month subscribers get first choice at continuing their subscription, and the remaining shares will be opened up. I'll let you all know when that is.

If you're interested in the newsletter that went along with the box, you can visit it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment