Thursday, September 17, 2009

Spinning, weaving, knitting as meditation

Hey all, it's been a while since I've updated.

Apparently my body has decided to rebel. I resent this, but I guess I had better learn to suck it up and get with its new program, which means I can revisit spinning, knitting and weaving as meditation. It means slowing down, breathing deep, and taking stock.

All good things, but it's too bad it took me getting sick again to remind me! Do you think I will ever learn to do so before I fall ill?

For the next month I am going to focus on fibre as mindfulness, and use this blog to explore that. I think it's going to be a nice way to reconnect with spinning, weaving and knitting for myself instead of through OVFA in a business way, and to share this journey. It's going to be nice going back to my roots again. I hope you join me...

No comments:

Post a Comment