Thursday, December 3, 2009

And time passes

So it's December, there has been snow, and where have I been?
Much crocheting has been happening. Some spinning (I am about to adopt a Louet S10 ST -- It is calling too loudly, and is so smooth). Dyeing has taken a rest. Met many more fabulous fibre folks from across Canada. Hi Barb, Hi Mary Lou, Hi Steph!

And for some shop updates while it is still early enough to shop. The new issue of Wild Fibers is in. I love the cover! Very Christmas-y!

Also, I have a few copies of Abby Franquemont's Respect the Spindle coming in next week. You can pre-order on the website now if you like! I can always add other purchases to your fibre boxes with no additional shipping charges...just let me know before the 15th of the month.

Louet is now carrying cool dyed Karoake Top (wool / soysilk blend). I have Parrotfish and Calico in stock, and will be spinning some up myself soon. More colours are available...

Have a wonderful, happy, spinning, knitting, crocheting, weaving, December. I'll send out a reminder about the December Fibre Box next week, if you haven't sent in your order yet. This month is artisan dyed roving which I know will be beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment